The 1961 Mercedes Benz 190SL purchased and restored by Mercedes Benz Classic Center. The 190SL, also known as Pagoda, and internally was called the W121. The red exterior, accompanied with the tartan interior which is a special plaid style interior (red and white). Production took place from 1955 to 1963, with a total of 25,881 built.
Some key facts about 190SL…top speed can reach 107 MPH. Earlier years SL stood for Sport Leicht, in 2017 they changed this name to Super Leicht (no known reasoning behind the change)
Engine: 4 Cylinder-Inline Engine
Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
-Front: Upper/ Lower A-Arms with Coil Springs
-Rear: Swing Axle with Coil Springs