The 1963 ivory and red Mercedes Benz 190SL, this is the third 190SL in our collection that was purchased and restored from the Mercedes Benz Classic Center. The Pagoda, which is another name for this vehicle had a production number of 25,881 through the years of 1955 to 1963. This is a special vehicle as it was built in the last year of production.
The 190SL was more of an around-town cruiser- Hagerty
Max Hoffman, considered to be “Spiritual Godfather” of both 190SL & 300SL
*In different lighting vehicles looks different colors